Monday, April 21, 2008

So, how 'bout this weather, eh?

I'm afraid this post may not be up to my usual standard of quality. I finished Berlin and wrote about it in my last post, but I haven't started on Palestine, yet. At least I already have the book. At least, I'm pretty sure that I do...

I really haven't gotten any work done on my final paper yet. I wish I could say this was because I was far too busy working on stuff for other classes or because I was out of town for the weekend or something, but I'm afraid that's not the case. I've been out of it lately, but that's no excuse for shirking my academic responsibilities, so I'm going to have to get my crap straightened out. I want to be able to bring something substantive to class on Wednesday, so I guess that means that I've got my work cut out for me over the next two days. I'm sure that I'll figure something out by then. I always do.

No comments: